UW 360 Season 7: Episode 1
UW 360, hosted by Carolyn Douglas, is an Emmy-award winning news magazine show that features stories about the University of Washington.
In this episode:
– Making beautiful music – from pollution? How one UW grad student is using music to draw attention to a global issue.
– College finals week is going to the dogs! See how these furry friends are helping students manage the stress of finals week.
– The story behind an infamous event in Seattle labor history and how UW libraries is helping keep the story alive.
– It’s all in the family on this Husky baseball diamond.
– Did you know there are more than 200 kinds of headaches? Find out how UW Medicine’s Neurosciences Institute’s “Headache Clinic” is helping patients get back to their lives.
Michael Simonson, patient, Headache Clinic, UW Medicine Neurosciences Institute
Natalia Murinova, MD, director, Headache Clinic, UW Medicine Neurosciences Institute
Melissa Schorn DNP, ARNP, Headache Clinic, UW Medicine Neurosciences Institute
Kelly Winn, patient, Headache Clinic, UW Medicine Neurosciences Institute
Alan Smith, patient, Headache Clinic UW Medicine Neurosciences Institute
Cassidy Wait, patient, Headache Clinic, UW Medicine Neurosciences Institute
Judy Twedt, graduate student, Atmospheric Sciences, UW
Lizeth Quiroz, student, University of Washington
Laurie Hardman, creator/director, College Dogs, Alliance of Therapy Dogs
Lindsay Zike, assistant director, Student Veteran Life, UW
Terri Mast, national secretary treasurer, Inland boatman’s Union – Marine Division, ILWU
James Gregory, professor, Department of History, UW
Alison Steichen, Silme Domingo & Gene Viernes Scholarship Award Recipient Casual Longshoreman, ILWU Local 19
Lindsay Meggs, head baseball coach, ICA, UW
Joe Meggs, director of baseball operations, ICA, UW
Jack Meggs, student athlete, baseball, UW