UW|360 Season 5: Episode 4
UW 360 hosted by Carolyn Douglas is a magazine show that features stories about the University of Washington. Stories from this episode:
– Meet UW nurse Deborah Lester and hear about her work with Adara Development and its mission to provide healthcare and educational support to children in remote areas of Uganda.
– Learn about the Dawg Tags program which promotes and recognizes academic excellence by Husky student athletes.
– Find out how seniors with disabilities can improve their quality of life with the help of a UW study.
– Get a special behind-the-scenes look at the beautiful UW Seattle campus architecture with Associate Professor Kathryn Rogers Merlino.
– UW Medicine’s director of rhinology and endoscopic skull base surgery, Dr. Greg Davis, performs a sinus surgery on a special patient
– Vip, a Woodland Park Zoo silverback gorilla.